- Featuring Bhut Jolokia Chillies from Assam
- Extra Spicy – You gotta be warned!
- No artificial colors or flavors
Buy Hot Sauce India
With Real Vegetables
No Artificial Colors or Flavors
High quality, ethically sourced local ingredients
Heat Level - Extra Spicy
Jalega, Par Chalega.
Works perfectly with all kinds of Indian and International cuisines. Naagin Sauce is extremely versatile and can be used as a dip, condiment, cooking sauce or mariade!
Not for the faint of heart (or belly!), Buy hot sauce India - The Naagin Bhoot Indian Hot Sauce is our signature extra spicy spice sauce, featuring the infamous Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper) from Assam in North-East India. The hottest chilli in the world that is actually used in cooking, Bhut Jolokia has a distinctive burn that is beloved by lovers of spicy food all over the world. Buy best hot sauce online and experience high quality taste like never before.
Storage & Directions for Use
- Store in cool and dry conditions
- Best before 12 months from Mfg. Date
- Best consumed within 2 months after Opening
- To extend freshness, refrigerate after opening
- Use as a condiment, cooking sauce or marinade
- Do NOT consume if the seal is broken
Material : Glass Bottles
Date of Expiry / Shelf Life: 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
Note : Please check the date of expiry before use of product.
Country of Origin: India About the Brand: Naagin Sauce fuelled by raw passion for food exploration brings you the first truly Indian hot sauce, made for Indian taste buds, with a curated blend of high-quality, ethically sauced ingredients. Naagin represents the best of India's spices, chilies and condiment culture to bring you the FIRST INDIAN HOT SAUCE