• Cleanse the skin
• Seal moisture and create effective barrier to external elements - as its molecular structure is very similar to the secretion of the sebaceous glands in the skin that it is readily accepted and tolerated
• Control oily skin
• Eliminating acne
• Moisturize chapped lips
• Effective moisturize dry and painful cuticles
• Moisturize cracked feet and dry hands
• Relieving itching, dryness and for eczema and psoriasis
• Reducing the effect of sunburns - the vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil helps in damage control and skin repair. Under the protective layer of this waxy substance, the skin can regenerate and normalize.
• Controlling hair loss - helps grow new hair and unclogs hair follicles
• For dry and frizzy hair
• Control dandruff
• Relieve scalp psoriasis
•As Carrier Oil for using Essential Oils.
Jojoba oil is a liquid wax extracted from the nut of an indigenous American shrub that goes by the scientific name Simmondsia chinensis. Jojoba oil has a slight nutty smell and clear golden color in the raw form, but the refined oil is completely odorless, negating the need for any perfuming agents when used for cosmetic and healing purposes. At the same time, it is a good carrier oil for several essential oils.Jojoba oil is actually a mixture of long chain monounsaturated liquid wax
esters. They are structurally different from triglycerides, which are what most of the other seed oils are made of. Since the Jojoba wax has a very low melting point, it practically remains in the liquid state all the time, and can be used directly without dilution. Also, being a wax, it does not have as much of a greasy feel as oils.This oil is unique in and unlike most other vegetable oils, it closely resembles sebum, a waxy substance produced by our skin glands, so it can act as a natural
skin conditioner. It is non-toxic, non-comedogenic and non-allergenic. This means that it will not clog pores and will not cause any allergic reactions. It is also not an irritant, so it can safely be used around the eyes and on the skin. • Only few drops of Jojoba oil are enough to cover your entire face.
• Before using any oil, always test its sensitivity to your skin. Just
apply a little bit on your wrist or lower arm and watch for reaction
over 24 hours.
• Be sure that you are purchasing high-quality Clear Jojoba Oil.
Note - Please check the date of expiry before using the product.
Country of Origin - India.
About the Brand:
Meraki Essentials promotes wellness through alternative sustainable solutions, our passionate commitment is to provide pure & natural essential oils to discerning customers and to spread awareness about their benefits for Mind, Body & Soul.