Apricot seed oil has oleic acid, which is an omega-9 fatty acid and a wonderful emollient that makes hair and scalp softer.
• It moisturizes the hair and scalp while increasing the hydration level and reducing dryness.
• Linoleic acid in Apricot Oil benefits hair by stimulating hair growth while staving off moisture loss.
• It not only seals in the moisture, but it also absorbs small amounts of
water from the air’s humidity to help maintain that barrier of
hydration inside the strand and scalp. Apricot seed oil leaves hair
soft, shiny, and keeps the strands well-nourished and moisturized.
• Apricot seed oil is utilized as a good moisturizer and helps for
treating dry skin which is generally in the elbows, feet, knees and also
• It has anti ageing properties as it is abundant in Vitamin A and E.
• Apricot oil can be applied similar to almond oil for curing under eye
skin. It is great for decreasing dark circles, puffiness and enables to
boost the skin around this region.
• Provides relief from blemishes
• As Carrier Oil for using Essential Oils.
Apricot kernel oil is extracted from seeds of Apricot (Prunus armeniaca). Apricots are native to Armenia, although it is believed that Apricots may have originated in China. The fruit is widely cultivated in Mediterranean and Central Asia.
Apricot kernel oil is generally light yellow in color. It can also be slighter darker yellow depending on the variety of apricots and the extraction process. There is a slight nutty aroma in this oil. This oil is used to make soaps and also has amazing healing properties. Apricot seed oil is rich in nutrients like proteins, soluble sugars, and fibers and unsaturated fatty acids like oleic and linoleic acid. The oil is rich in plant antioxidants as it is a good source of vitamins A and C but also have vitamins E, K, and even niacin. They have a huge mineral content including copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous and potassium.It has excellent softening and moisturizing properties that aid skin, scalp, and hair as it helps skin
retain its elasticity and suppleness. With its natural anti-inflammatory properties it is often used to provide relief in cases of eczema and dermatitis. • Only few drops of Apricot oil are enough to cover your entire face,
maintain caution if your skin is acne prone. Please resort to Jojoba Oil.
• Before using any oil, always test its sensitivity to your
skin. Just apply a little bit on your wrist or lower arm and watch for
reaction over 24 hours.
• Be sure that you are purchasing high-quality Apricot Oil.
Note - Please check the date of expiry before using the product.
Country of origin - India.
About the Brand:
Meraki Essentials promotes wellness through alternative sustainable solutions, our passionate commitment is to provide pure & natural essential oils to discerning customers and to spread awareness about their benefits for Mind, Body & Soul.